Karma’s a bitch!
Category: Piss people off
More goodness from the folks who gave you Bob & Clipit.
CBS Dallas is reporting that Microsoft is getting in the game of
“Let’s watch your shit.”
Google’s been doing it for years.
Facebook just got caught doing it.
Now Microsoft is openly admitting publicly that they are going to watch your account and there’s not a fucking thing you can do about it.
Here’s what Microsoft knows for sure.
- You’re too lazy to change operating systems.
- Most users don’t have a clue how the OS even works.
- You’ll accept whatever trash they give you, and “YOU’LL LIKE IT”
- You have no idea what things run in the background, and you have no control over what’s happening.
- You think that your antivirus, anti-malware, and your ISP will protect you. Not From Microsoft they won’t!
I could go on forever but you’ll just click the Start Button.
Facebook Exile day 3
I can’t say enough how not being on Facebook is so liberating.
Yes I still have my account and I will occasionally check in to see what’s going on. But I won’t be posting and I won’t be looking at it constantly like I have in the past.
I thought I’d miss not checking up on people every hour but I don’t miss it at all. It’s actually very freeing.
I can use my own blog and scream into the void and say whatever vile things I want about people and I won’t be censored.
Here are some examples
- The the people in Boone County neighborhood group is the largest selection of stupid people in my area.
- Liberal is just another word for overeducated stupid person.
- The the last thing I posted on Facebook was a joke but my liberal friend had to check it on Snopes and tell me that it wasn’t real. No shit Sherlock it’s a joke!
These are just a few that I came up with off the top of my head. I’m sure I could come up with more if I tried but I’m tired of posting so I’ll post more again later.
Hey, it seems to work in North Korea, Let’s try it!
Every time a millennial shoots up a school let’s put their grandparent’s, parents, siblings, and the next three generations of their family in a labor camp.
I’ll bet that stops them from shooting people up.